Product details of Sensodyne Deep Clean - 70gm
- Sensodyne Deep Clean provides clinically proven relief from teeth sensitivity and long-lasting protection with twice daily brushing.
- Fresh Menthol Mint flavour provides long lasting cooling and freshness.
- Its foam boost technology provides advanced cleaning and helps remove chemical stains.
- Helps remove plaque with twice daily brushing
- Provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
• WHAT IS SENSODYNE DEEP CLEAN: Sensodyne Deep Clean is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity and has a foam boosting technology. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentin underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to sensitivity pain, for example, with hot and cold drinks.
• HOW DOES IT WORK: With twice daily brushing it provides sensitivity relief, cavity protection and strengthens the teeth.
• WHY CHOOSE SENSODYNE DEEP CLEAN: Deep Clean toothpaste for sensitive teeth cleans the tooth’s surface and even between the teeth. With 5% potassium nitrate it works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24 hours and leaves your mouth feeling minty, providing a fresh feeling for a deep clean you can really feel.
• WHO IS IT FOR: It is for everyone over 12 years of age or (or as advised by your dentist) who wants to relieve tooth sensitivity, cavity protection and have a long lasting sensitivity protection.
• WHAT CAUSES BAD BREATH: Bad breath is mainly caused by plaque and bacteria buildup on the teeth and gums.
• HOW TO PREVENT BAD BREATH: Regular twice daily brushing with Sensodyne Deep Clean helps prevent plaque and bacteria build-up on teeth.
• HOW TO USE: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minute twice a day (morning and night), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Sensodyne is world’s #1 Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. 8 out of 10 dentists recommend Sensodyne. It relieves sensations caused by sensitive teeth.